Hi! This is Lucia. I am a front-end developer.
I studied Software Engineering at the University of Sevilla and after that, I continued studying Graphic Design and Multimedia Technologies at CEADE Sevilla.
For the last seven years, I have been working for agencies and clients, both as an employee and as a freelance web designer and developer. I collaborated with agencies in London, Madrid, Barcelona and Amsterdam. I built websites for famous hotels and large e-Commerce projects.
- Less & Sass, Gulp, jQuery, React JS, Object-Oriented Programming
- Design systems, Web Accessibility
- UX, RWD, Web Design [Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator]
- WordPress custom theme and plugin development
- eCommerce & multilingual websites development
- Twig & MVC frameworks (Symfony, Codeigniter), API integrations, WP REST API
- Git, WP-CLI, NPM
- Agile methodologies
I work with MVC frameworks like Symfony and Codeigniter and CMS like Prestashop and especially WordPress.
I think it is important to understand more than just code. I try to be up to date in the field of SEO, marketing, photography, UX and design.
Here you can see some nice reviews of happy clients: https://codeable.io/developers/lucia-sanchez-fraile/
If you are curious about my technical skills, soft skills or anything else, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to provide you with more information.
Meanwhile, here you can download my CV